||This is a single page for checking for
recent additions or changes to this site.
- (Nothing scheduled at the moment.)
Film & video
- Links to video of T.U.'s performance with Chrysanthe Tan at Gallery 30 South in Pasadena, Calif., Nov. 11, 2017. 1, 2, 3.
- New page for "Boldens øjne, værens ben: Notater langs idrættens spalte(n)de veje" (“Eyes of the Ball, Bones of Being: Notations along the divisive ways of athletics”), by T.U. and with a foreword by Lars Movin, published by Forlaget Spring, Copenhagen. Left-page songlines in English, right page text in Danish (one side is not a translation of the other).
- New page for"Et vækkeur i Cecil Taylors flygel - tekster om jazz, 1945-2005" ("An alarm clock in Cecil Taylor's grand piano: Writings on jazz, 1945-2005"), an anthology of T.U.'s music writings, edited and with a foreword by Lars Movin, by Asger Schnacks Forlag, Copenhagen, Sept. 21, 2018.
- T.U. included with Peter Laugesen and Dan Turèll in Lars Movin's chapter "Denmark’s To Beat or Not to Beat: Turèll, Ulrich, Laugesen" in The Routledge Handbook of International Beat Literature (2018). See Lars' note in his Facebook post.
- Texts and paintings from T.U.'s music performance with Chrysanthe Tan at Gallery 30 South featured on Søren Riiskjæter's blog Dansk Idraetspolitik.
- "Jazz, bold og buddhisme" is now available as an e-book.