- Collaboration with Maria Marcus, Danish television.
- Actor / "example" in "Motion Picture" (directed by Jørgen Leth and Ole John, filmed in Denmark and France, 1969, 20 minutes).
- Subject, "Moments of Play" (directed by Jørgen Leth, 1986, 82 minutes) (danish and english versions).
- Subject, "Pearls of the Moment" (directed by Eske Holm, 1987, 36 minutes) (in danish).
- Actor, co-director, "The Ball and The Wall" (co-directed by Gil de Kermadec, filmed in Paris, 1988, 45 minutes) (french and english versions).
- Filmed for a performance piece by Gary Hill, Charles Stein, George Quasha, On The Boards theater (Seattle, 2001).
- Actor, co-director, "Before The Wall: Body & Being" (co-directed by Rick New and Molly Martin, filmed in Seattle and Haiku, 2002, 60 minutes).
- In 2003, a retrospective of T.U.'s films was held at the Danish Film Institute.
- Appeared (as himself) in "Metallica: Some Kind of Monster" (directed by Joe Berlinger and Bruce Sinofsky, 2 hours 19 minutes, 2004, in English).
- "Before The Wall", "The Ball and The Wall" and "Motion Picture" featured in Playspots, an exhibition of innovative art, architecture and design installations, at the School of Architecture in Copenhagen, Nov. 10-Dec. 10, 2006.